Summer Returning Wolverine Grant
The Returning Wolverine Grant is available to UVU students returning to UVU after being away for at least two or more semesters, completing their first bachelor’s degree, and needing financial assistance to graduate. Grant funding will not exceed institutionally estimated cost of attendance.
- Must be a Utah Resident
- Have not attended UVU for two or more consecutive semesters
- Must be in a declared bachelor’s degree (working on FIRST bachelor’s degree)
- Must have 90 or more credits completed and applied toward a bachelor’s degree at the time of the application deadline
- Must complete FAFSA (the 2020-2021 FAFSA application needs to be completed, submitted, processed and the student must complete verification by the time of the application deadline)
- Must have an updated and completed graduation plan in Wolverine track that’s less than a year old, which is locked by an academic advisor that shows your estimated graduation date and the classes you are planning to take to complete your degree.
- Must be registered for the Summer 2021 classes by the date when the application is due according to your wolverine track.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
Applicants who are selected to receive this award will be required to meet one on one with the Degree Completion Program Manager and check-in throughout the semester.
*Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
*Students MUST have all elements of the application submitted and completed (complete graduation plan locked by your UVU advisor, FAFSA-including verification) BEFORE the application deadline to be considered for an award.