Osborne Family Endowed Scholarship
1. Maintain a 3.3 or higher cumulative GPA.
2. Minimum of 12 credits per semester. Exceptions must be degree mandated and approved by the Women’s Success Center.
3. Preference given to single, primary caregiver of children 18 years or younger.
4. Must have child(ren) in Wee Care Center.
5. Preference given to students involved with the Women’s Success Center.
- The Osborne Family Fund Scholarship
- Private, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a child(ren) enrolled in the Wee Care Center?
- Single caregiver
- Are you a single caregiver with depdendent children living in your home?
- How many dependents do you have?
- List birth year for each dependent.