Ivory Futures Women's Success Scholarship
1. Maintain a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
2. Minimum of 12 credits per semester. Exceptions must be degree mandated and approved by the Women’s Success Center.
3. Must have earned 90 or more credits applied toward intended degree.
4. Preference given to students who are within 3-5 semesters of graduation. Exceptions may be made for single, primary caregiver of children 18 years or younger. These exceptions will be reviewed by the Women’s Success Center.
5. Must have not attended in 2 or more consecutive semesters.
6. Preference given to students involved with the Women’s Success Center.
- Ivory Foundation Scholarships
- Private, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you within 3-5 semesters of graduation?
- Single caregiver
- Are you a single caregiver with depdendent children living in your home?
- How many dependents do you have?
- List birth year for each dependent.