Lew & Marilyn Kofford Endowed Scholarship
1. Must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
2. Preference given to students who are single parents with dependents in the home or a dependent child coming from a single parent household.
3. Minimum of 12 credits per semester. Exceptions must be degree mandated and approved by the Women’s Success Center.
4. Demonstrated financial need. Must have a FAFSA application for the upcoming academic year completed and on file with the UVU Financial Aid & Scholarships office by the scholarship deadline.
5. Preference given to students involved with the Women’s Success Center.
- Private, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Single caregiver
- Are you a single caregiver with depdendent children living in your home?
- How many dependents do you have?
- List birth year for each dependent.