Jean C. Macdonald Scholarship
- Applicant must demonstrate school extracurricular, awards, contests, student government/community/leadership positions, talents, and service or leadership abilities.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or better.
- Applicants must submit a letter of intent outlining personal circumstances, interests, and personal and professional goals.
- Preference given to applicants majoring in Nursing, Education, or Business.
- Preference will be given to a single caregiver of children under age 18.
- Jean C. Macdonald Endowed Scholarship
- Continuing, General, Private
- Supplemental Questions
- How do you demonstrate service and leadership abilities?
- Please describe your personal circumstances, interests, and personal and professional goals.