Irma Burge Memorial Scholarship
1. Student must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
2. Student must have completed a minimum of 75 credit hours and a maximum of 110 credit hours.
3. Must be seeking a bachelor’s degree.
4. Demonstrated financial need. Must have a FAFSA application for the upcoming academic year completed and on file with the UVU Financial Aid & Scholarships office by the scholarship deadline.
5. Preference given to students involved with Women’s Success Center.
- Irma Burge
- Continuing, General, Private, Women's Success Center