John N. & Karen B. Gardner Scholarship
1. Maintain a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
2. Preference given to single, primary caregiver of children 18 years or younger.
3. Preference given to non-traditional students with a declared major.
4. Partial award may be granted to students registered for 6 or more credits for applicants whose circumstances prohibit full-time enrollment. Theses exceptions will be reviewed by the Women’s Success Center.
5. Demonstrated financial need. Must have a FAFSA application for the upcoming academic year completed and on file with the UVU Financial Aid & Scholarships office by the scholarship deadline.
6. Preference given to students involved with the Women’s Success Center.
- John N. & Karen B. Gardner Endowed Scholarship
- Continuing, Freshmen, Private, Transfer, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Single caregiver
- Are you a single caregiver with depdendent children living in your home?
- How many dependents do you have?
- List birth year for each dependent.