Going Beyond Borders Scholarship
1. Maintain a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
2. Scholarship may be granted for 6-9 credit hour enrollment.
3. Preference given to single, primary caregiver of children 18 years or younger.
4. Demonstrated financial need. Must have a FAFSA application for the upcoming academic year completed and on file with the UVU Financial Aid & Scholarships office by the scholarship deadline.
- Going Beyond Borders Endowed Scholarship
- Continuing, Freshmen, Private, Transfer, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Single caregiver
- Are you a single caregiver with depdendent children living in your home?
- How many dependents do you have?
- List birth year for each dependent.