Dee Mower and Jim Williams Scholarship
1. Maintain a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
2. Minimum of 12 credits per semester. Exceptions must be degree mandated and approved by the Women’s Success Center.
3. Preference given to single, primary caregiver of children 18 years or younger.
4. Must be a student in the Woodbury School of Business.
5. Demonstrated financial need. Must have a FAFSA application for the upcoming academic year completed and on file with the UVU Financial Aid & Scholarships office by the scholarship deadline.
6. Preference given to students involved with the Women’s Success Center.
- Continuing, Freshmen, Private, Transfer, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Single caregiver
- Are you a single caregiver with depdendent children living in your home?
- How many dependents do you have?
- List birth year for each dependent.