The purpose of this scholarship is to provide aid to dōTERRA employees who are attending UVU and furthering their education.
- Applicant must be a current employee of dōTERRA working a minimum of 20 hours a week, as confirmed by dōTERRA Human Resources Department.
- Applicant must have worked at dōTERRA for a minimum of one year.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester at UVU.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must submit an essay of less than 600 words describing how attending UVU and working at dōTERRA will prepare them for future success.
- Preference given to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload the UVU Scholarship Eligibility Verification form. (You can pick up this form at dōTERRA's Human Resources Department.)
- How does attending UVU and working at dōTERRA prepare you for future success?