Alan W. Moorehead Endowed Scholarship
Preference given to single caregivers with dependent children.
Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA
Minimum of 12 credits per semester.
Partial award may be granted to students registered for 9 or more credits whose circumstances prohibit full-time enrollment.
As part of the selection process, finalists will be interviewed by Women’s Success Center (WSC) Scholarship Review Committee
Scholarship is renewable, (subject to the recipient maintaining award requirements) and making progress towards degree per WSC Scholarship Review Committee.
Preference given to students involved with the Women’s Success Center.
- Private, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Single caregiver
- Are you a single caregiver with depdendent children living in your home?
- How many dependents do you have?
- List birth year for each dependent.
- Women's Success Center
- Are you involved with the Women's Success Center?
- How have you been involved?