Irma Burge Memorial Scholarship
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 75 credit hours and a maximum of 110 credit hours.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need according to FAFSA with an EFC of 0 or as documented in the application.
- Must be seeking a Bachelor degree.
- Preference given to students involved with Women’s Success Center.
- Irma Burge
- Continuing, General, Private, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Women's Success Center
- Are you involved with the Women's Success Center?
- How have you been involved?