doTERRA Women's Scholarship
- Applicant must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must have a completed FAFSA.
- Minimum of 12 credits per semester.
- Partial award may be granted to students registered for 6 or more credits whose circumstances prohibit full-time enrollment.
- Preference given to students involved with the Women’s Success Center.
- dōTERRA Women’s Scholarship
- Continuing, Freshmen, Private, Transfer, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Women's Success Center
- Are you involved with the Women's Success Center?
- How have you been involved?