Going Beyond Borders Scholarship
- Applicant must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Preference given to single caregiver with dependent children.
- Preference given to applicants with financial need.
- Scholarship may be granted for 6-9 credit hour enrollment.
- Going Beyond Borders Endowed Scholarship
- Continuing, Freshmen, Private, Transfer, Women's Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Single caregiver
- Are you a single caregiver with depdendent children living in your home?
- How many dependents do you have?
- List birth year for each dependent.