Richard G. Scott Science Scholarship
- Applicant must be majoring Chemistry Education-BS, Chemistry-BS, Mathematics Education-BS, Mathematics-AS, BS. Physics
Education-BS, or Physics-BS.
- Applicant must be a junior or senior.
- Applicant must have graduated from a high school located in Utah.
- Applicant must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Applicant must have achievements in a field of science.
- Applicant must have community experience from high school and/or college.
- Richard G. Scott Science Endowed Scholarship
- College of Science , Continuing, Private
- Supplemental Questions
- How have you served the community either while in high school or in college?
- What achievements have you made in the fields of science?
- Are you a US citizen who attended all of high school in Utah?