Paul B. Clyde Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled in Construction Management Program with an emphasis in Heavy Civil Construction.
- Preference will be given to students in Junior or Senior year of program.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- The Paul Blaine Clyde Endowed Scholarship
- College of Engineering and Technology, Continuing, Freshmen, Private, Transfer
- Supplemental Questions
- Construction Requirements
- How have you been active in the department and/or the industry through service and extra-curricular activities?
- Please select Construction Industry Sector.