Personal Financial Planning Founders Scholarship
- Applicant must be a Personal Financial Planning student who shows passion, commitment, and actively participates in Personal Financial Planning program.
- Applicant must engage in service and outreach in the community.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- PFP Founder’s Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Continuing, Private, Woodbury School of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- How do you show passion, commitment, and participation within the Personal Financial Planning program?
- How do you engage in service and outreach within the community?