Ivory Futures Building Dreams Scholarship
Must be a Construction Management Major.
Must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher.
Student can be full-time or part-time.
Preference given to those with a residential construction emphasis.
Scholarship recipients will be eligible to be considered for a paid internship at Ivory Homes.
Recipients must meet with a designated UVU employee from the Construction Management department.
- Ivory Foundation Scholarships
- College of Engineering and Technology, Private
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a first generation student (neither parent/guardian has a U.S. bachelor's degree)?
- Are you currently working in the construction industry or have family members in the construction industry?
- Are you majoring in Construction Management with an emphasis in Residential Construction?