Thomas ASL Deaf Studies Scholarship
- Applicant must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must be enrolled in ASL Deaf Studies Program.
- Applicant must have documentation of neurological damage.
- If the Neurological damage prohibits full-time student status, in those situations, the award may be granted to a student registered for
half to three-quarter time enrollment status.
- Preference given to male students who meet the criteria.
- Thomas ASL Deaf Studies Scholarship
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Continuing, Private
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have neurological damage?
- Please provide documentation of Neurological damage.