Kimball Harper Endowed Botany Fund
- Applicant must be in junior or senior year enrolled in Botany.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA and be a full time student.
- Letters of Recommendation from two UVU faculty members are required.
- Essay describing interest in botany along with plans upon graduation from UVU with a degree in Botany..
- Kimball T. Harper Botany Endowed Scholarship
- College of Science , Continuing, Kimball Harper, Private
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter of Recommendation
- Second Letter of Recommendation
- Submit an essay describing your interest in botany along with your plans upon graduation from UVU with a degree in botany.