Business National Advisory Council
- Applicants must be majoring in Accounting, Hospitality, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Marketing, or Fiance.
- Applicants must have 24 credit hours completed in one of the listed majors.
- Applicants must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- The award is renewable but previous recipients must reapply each year.
- Applicants must be available to meet with the council, other student groups, or local businesses upon request, specifically for two presentations or community service projects each semester.
- Woodbury School of Business/ National Advisory Council Scholarship
- Continuing, Private, Woodbury School of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload documentation (i.e. a copy of your Wolverine Track or an unofficial transcript) that you have completed the credits listed in the details of this scholarship.