Fall Western Undergraduate Exchange

This application is for students starting in Fall Semester.

  • Applicants must be a legal resident of one of the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
  • Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible degree program. (Non-eligible degree programs are Global Aviation, Culinary Arts, Dental Hygiene, Nursing, high School Concurrent Enrollment, Integrated Studies, Personal Interest, and English as a Second Language (ESL).)
  • Time spent in Utah, while receiving a WUE, does not count towards establishing residency for tuition purposes.

Admissions, Continuing, Freshmen, Non-Resident, Transfer
Supplemental Questions
  1. What state are you a legal resident of?
  2. Please provide a copy of your valid driver's license, valid learner's permit, or a State ID card of the state you're claiming residency.