Fall Western Undergraduate Exchange
This application is for students starting in Fall Semester.
- Applicants must be a legal resident of one of the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible degree program. (Non-eligible degree programs are Global Aviation, Culinary Arts, Dental Hygiene, Nursing, high School Concurrent Enrollment, Integrated Studies, Personal Interest, and English as a Second Language (ESL).)
- Time spent in Utah, while receiving a WUE, does not count towards establishing residency for tuition purposes.
- $8,052 per Year
- Continuing, Freshmen, Non-Resident, Transfer
- Supplemental Questions
- What state are you a legal resident of?
- Please provide a copy of your valid driver's license, valid learner's permit, or a State ID card of the state you're claiming residency.