Professional Association of Campus Employees Endowed Scholarship (PACE)
The Professional Association of Campus Employees (PACE) was organized in 1983 to represent the non-teaching employees of Utah Valley University. PACE is sanctioned by the University president, administration, and Board of Trustees. It provides membership to all full-time and part-time staff (excluding student employees, faculty, and executives) of Utah Valley University. It works with an administrative liaison appointed by the president, who serves as a non-voting member of the PACE Executive Board.
PACE programs include the Wolverine Sighting Award, recognizing staff members who support student success, and the Distinguished Employee Award, recognizing outstanding staff members. It also sponsors service opportunities and events.
The PACE Student Scholarship is a $500 one-time award. Students must meet the following requirements to qualify for the scholarship:
• Be enrolled in a UVU bachelor’s degree program
• Have obtained junior status (60+ credits)
• Maintain a 3.0 GPA
• Have attended the previous two semesters at UVU, earning at least 6 credits each semester (may skip summer)
• Be a resident of the state of Utah
• Attend at least 6 credit hours per award semester
• Provide an essay expressing a desire to complete a bachelor’s degree at UVU
• Submit a letter of recommendation to the Scholarship Office from a supportive, full-time UVU staff member
• Complete and submit the online scholarship application: http://www.uvu.edu/financialaid/scholarships/
For more information visit: https://www.uvu.edu/pace/in_action/scholarship.html